Followers stay in the nest, but they don’t stop!
From LIFE Followers we join the initiatives proposed in SEO/BirdLife to confront the COVID-19 by getting closer to nature while staying at home, #StayintheNest. That’s why we’ll be offering you activities, courses and games (Trivial Followers) that will make “your run” an opportunity to learn and have fun. Save this entry and we’ll be updating it regularly!
FOLLOWERS ON-LINE PROGRAM
Every week, those who register will be able to follow a webinar on the SEO/BirdLife Youtube channel on Mondays at 5pm.
14th week (22 – 28 June)
Round Table: Monday 22nd June, 5 p.m. Birds and Climate Specialists from the Citizen Science area of SEO/BirdLife and expert meteorologists from eltiempo.es, a luxury team: Blas Molina, Head of Census, Phenology and Atlas Programmes. Ana Bermejo Responsible for the Migration Programme. From eltiempo.es Mar Gómez: Responsible for the eltiempo.es meteorology team and Irene Santa: Meteorologist of the eltiempo.es team.
You can also check the calendar (Google Calendar) of the activities here
13th week (15 – 21 June)
Webinar : Monday15th June 17h. Especies Exóticas (Invasoras) (EEI)
- 8th June. Round Table Mujeres y medio ambiente (del pajareo a la conservación). How the presence of women has evolved in the world of the environment, conservation and “pajareo” (bird watching) in particular
- 4th June. The secrets of Bird Migration.
- 18th May. Building Natura 2000 Network: Feeders and nest-boxes.
- 21th May SPECIAL WEBINAR , #Natura2000Day: What is the Natura 2000 Network and why is it so important?
- 4th May. Áreas degradadas, especies invasoras y restauración de la biodiversidad: Cantabria, el caso del plumero de la pampa.
- FINAL CHALLENGE #FollowNature.
- 27th April. Natura Alert: Estado y conservación de Espacios Naturales.
- Weekly Challenge: 6th question Trivial #FollowNature.
- 20th April, webinar–> Conservación de humedales: Delta del Ebro “el agua al cuello”
- Weekly Challenge: 5th question #FollowNature Trivia
- 13th April, webinar –>Qué es y para qué sirve el anillamiento científico de aves.
- Weekly Challenge: 4th question #FollowNature Trivia
- 6th April, webinar –>Ciencia Ciudadana: eBird : Qué es y para qué sirve
- Weekly Challenge: 3rd question #FollowNature Trivia
- 30th March, webinar –>Descubre los cantos de las aves
- Weekly Challenge:: 2nd question #FollowNature Trivia
- 23rd March, webinar –> Curso de Iniciación a la Ornitología
- Weekly Challenge: 1st question #FollowNature Trivia .
But that’s not all… all those who dare to take part in the weekly challenge must know that the final winner will get a great gift!
*For the seminars anyone can participate but preference will be given to the participants of the LIFE Followers project. **Only those registered with the LIFE Followers project can participate in the competition-draw. The challenge will be defined in the online seminar every Monday of the week. The weekly results will be updated on this website: https://followers.seo.org/followersonline-trivial-follower/
Complete Program and Contents : Recommended games, readings, series and films, take a look here
Also, if you don’t want to miss anything and you want to join our challenge, follow us in networks!